Experienced VA Disability Attorney Fights for Veterans
Dedicated lawyer with more than 30 years as an Air Force medic serves disabled vets across the country
You fought for your country. You sacrificed your physical and emotional health. Now, sick or disabled, you turn to the Veterans Benefits Administration to provide the financial assistance you need for treatment so you can live as normal a life as you can. The result? A slow, agonizing process that too often ends in a denial. Viterna Law was founded specifically to help people like you. Our founding attorney, Michael Viterna, spent 33 years in the Air Force as a medic, retiring as a Chief Master Sergeant (E9). He has been a lawyer since 1995 and uses his experience in the field and dealing with medical evaluation boards to obtain much-needed VA benefits for injured and ill veterans of all military branches.
A unique law firm meets your unique needs
Viterna Law provides powerful, effective representation for veterans nationaly. Here are just a few reasons why people choose our firm:
- Thousands of successful VA claims — Our team has handled several thousand VA matters, both initial claims and denied claims. We fully understand what it takes to work through the bureaucracy and succeed.
- A respected voice — Our founding attorney, a retired service member with nearly 25 years of legal experience, knows the system, and the decision-makers in the VA and federal courts know him. Our passion and professionalism have earned us respect in these venues.
- Aggressive representation — Dealing with the VA often requires insistence and tenacity to push a claim through. We do it aggressively and intelligently.
As a veteran, you’re no stranger to fighting, but fighting your own VA isn’t something you should have to do. Viterna Law is honored to do it on your behalf.
A comprehensive practice helps you obtain the benefits you’ve earned
Veterans across the country reach out to Viterna Law for help with every area of VA disability, including:
- Veterans benefits — We fight for veterans benefits for clients suffering the effects of Agent Orange, psychiatric disorders, diseases, PTSD, and other illnesses and injuries connected to their military service.
- VA disability claims and appeals — We can help you file an initial claim or appeal the denial of a claim through all the appropriate channels.
Our law firm is devoted 100 percent to veterans disability law. Our sole goal is helping veterans like you.
Visit our VA lawyer for a free consultation
Viterna Law in Belleville, Michigan is the law firm of choice for veterans throughout the country who need disability benefits. We offer a free attorney consultation to explain how we can help. Schedule yours by calling 734-796-8286 or contact us online.