Michael R. Viterna is founder and owner of Viterna Law, a team of trained
professionals committed to aggressive and effective representation of today's veterans. Michael's experience in military and medical matters is extensive, having retired from
the U.S. Air Force after nearly 33 years as a medic with the rank of Chief Master Sergeant (E9). While on active duty he routinely dealt with Medical Evaluation Board and
fitness for duty matters. Just prior to his retirement he entered law school and was admitted into practice in 1995. His military and medical experience uniquely prepared him
to practice in this area of law.
- VA law practitioner since 1998.
- Have handled several thousand VA cases
- A sustaining, active member of the National Organization of Veterans Advocates (NOVA), previously serving as President on its Board of Directors.
- Participate in the Veterans Pro Bono Consortium to provide free legal services before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans’ Claims.
- Admitted to the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims and to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Tamara M. Gebhardt VA Accredited Claims Agent
Lisa O’Bryan Administrative
Lori A. Bolchalk Media Relations