Contact Us

Please fill out the form below and a member of our staff will contact you.


Our Office

  • Belleville Office


    175 Second Street
    Belleville, Michigan 48111

Disability Claims

Applications for disability claims can be filed online at the VA website. Please use the following link to the VA website Apply for Disability compensation at E-benefits

Appealing a Denied Claim:

You have one year from the date on the denial letter to file an appeal with the VA Regional Office that denied you benefits, you will need to submit a Notice of Disagreement (NOD). The VA doesn't have an NOD form, so you can use Statement in Support of Claim form, VA Form 21-4138.

Generally, the Notice of Disagreement can be a written statement on VA Form 21-4138 (Statement in Support of Claim) or a letter that states that you disagree with the decision. Be sure to include in your NOD the date of the decision that you disagree with, which issues you disagree with and that you intend to appeal those issues. 

Please contact us to help you with this process at 1-800-971-4109